First Name: Sarwar
Last Name: Khalid
Email: Not Available
Website: Not Available
Hospital(s): Bahawal Victoria Hospital
Associate Professor (Department of Cardiology) QAMC
Department Of Cardiology (CCU) BVH
Specialist (Cardiology, Angiography, Angioplasty)
Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC)
- Echo Cardiology
- Echo Cardiography
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT)
House 14/B Lane 3 Medical Colony BVH Bahawalpur
View Map Directions
|Saturday||4:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Monday||4:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||4:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||4:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||4:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
|Friday||4:00 PM to 10:00 PM|
2000 PKR (per visit)
Make an Appointment for Checkup
Instructions for Patients
- The clinic is closed on Sunday.
- You can book an appointment by calling at any of the given numbers between 8:00 AM (morning) to 2:00 PM (afternoon).
- Book an appointment almost a day before and confirm it on the day of the appointment by a phone call before coming.
- The appointment time is approximate, you might have to wait for 1 to 2 hours before the checkup.
- No checkup for emergency patients.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Doctor
He is an MBBS (King Edward) and FCPS (Cardiology).
He is a Consultant Physician, Cardiologist, and Echo Cardiology, Echo Cardiography specialist.
He charges 2000 PKR (per visit).
Sunday is closed.
Saturday to Friday
4:00 PM (evening) to 10:00 PM (night)
Patient reviews about Dr. Sarwar Khalid are very positive and he is truly the gold standard of Cardiologists for his patients.
OUR REVIEW ABOUT DR. MUHAMMAD SARWAR KHALID
He is an extremely good doctor, very caring, and one of the best and experienced cardiologists in Bahawalpur. He makes everything very smooth during the treatment period, any follow-ups, or even emergencies.